5 GIFTS FOR THE INSOMNIAC
2. Weighted blanket - Many people find adding a weighted blanket to their sleep routine helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Weighted blankets use deep pressure stimulation which is thought to boost serotonin in the body and calm the central nervous system.
3. Wake Up Light Alarm Clock - Unlike the jarring sounds of a traditional alarm clock, these clocks are designed to wake you in a more natural way, using a combination of light and sound.
4. Sleep mist
Magnesium + tryptophan - the dynamic duo. Together these two nutrients work together to help you fall asleep and stay asleep!
5 GIFTS FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER
2. Gua Sha Stone - This ancient practice now used for glowing skin also has holistic benefits, often used as part of acupuncture therapy. The stone can stimulate circulation of the soft tissue and increase blood flow to the targeted area.
3. Natural Deodorant - Ditch the toxic deodorant. Making the switch has never been easier with so many great options available.
Want to learn more about how collagen and silicon work together? Watch our recent TikTok!
5 GIFTS FOR THE ALWAYS STRESSED
2. One Year Subscription to Calm Meditation App - With options within the app for stress relief, improving sleep quality, improving focus and more, whatever your relaxation goals, the Calm app can help you reach them!
3. Acupressure Mat and/or Ear Seeds - While acupressure mats are growing in increased popularity, few have heard of ear seeds, tiny acupressure devices placed directly on the ear, used to stimulate pressure points.
5 GIFTS FOR THE BUSY BEE
1. Facial Cleansing Wipes and Dry Shampoo - We've all been there, you're running from the gym, to work, out to dinner with some friends. Keeping travel size dry shampoo and facial wipes in your purse or car can be a life-saver!