Most people absorb only 4% to 30% of popular magnesium supplements
WHAT IS MAGNESIUM?
How can ionized magnesium help you?
Ionized Magnesium is a form of elemental magnesium with a positive electrical charge, it is an ion. Only ionized magnesium can only be absorbed into the blood stream and it is the biological active form of magnesium used within the body. Our positively charged Ionized Magnesium attracts and joins with special carrier proteins that deliver this key nutrient to all our cells. While adequate stomach acid helps ionizes the magnesium in food, supplemental magnesium should be ionized for superior uptake. Ionized Magnesium is fully, 100% ionized and fully bioavailable.*
Typically, supplements contain the oxide or chloride forms of magnesium, which are difficult to absorb. In addition, people absorb magnesium differently; the form of magnesium best absorbed by each individual can vary. Through taking Ionized Magnesium, which combines four highly bioavailable forms (magnesium glycinate, magnesium ascorbate, magnesium citrate, and magnesium C16 C18 alkyls), the individual will receive the form of magnesium right for him or her, and the synergy of the four will increase absorption of all.
• Highly bioavailable and easily absorbed.*
• Delivers four natural, fully ionized forms of magnesium—the active forms used within the body*
• Highly alkalizing, promotes pH balance and cellular health.*
• Pharmaceutical-grade nutrients
• 100% potency and activity guaranteed for entire shelf life.*
• Free of citrus, MSG, GMO’s wheat/gluten, corn/zein/starch, dairy/casein/whey/milk derivatives, yeast, soy, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), and preservatives.*