- Suggested Use
- 40 essential nutrients provide 5 products in one to protect heart, body, and brain.*
- Energizes & alkalinizes the body, promoting vitality you can feel.*
- Formulated in a therapeutic dose for men
- Double the dose of our Energized Multi+
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Healthy urine is typically bright yellow like sunshine, which indicates that the body has enough B vitamins. However, many Americans lack sufficient B vitamins, leading to clear and colorless urine. If we are dehydrated, the urine may appear cloudy or muddy, indicating the need to drink more water and possibly reduce caffeinated drinks.
Energized Multi+ Men's is a potent supplement that provides the essential nutrients our body needs and helps protect the kidneys and bladder from the effects of expelling toxins. Compared to other formulas, Energized Multi+ Men's maintains a healthy, bright yellow color in the urine for a longer time, showing its effectiveness in supporting overall health.
Serving Size: Two (2) tabsules
Number of Servings: Large (180 tabs) — 90 servings, Small (60 tabs) — 30 servings
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene).......3,000 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced)......150 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)......10 mcg
- Vitamin E (from mixed natural tocopherols)*......134 mcg
- Vitamin K-1 (phylloquinone)......500 mcg
- Vitamin B-1 (thiamine HCl)......100 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin, 44 mg; riboflavin 5'-phosphate, 10 mg)......54 mg
- Vitamin B-3 (niacin 25 mg; niacinamide 75 mg NE)......100 mg NE
- Vitamin B-5 (calcium d-pantothenate)......100 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl, 160 mg; pyridoxol 5'-phosphate, 40 mg)......200 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (hydroxocobalamin)......200 mcg
- Folate (calcium folinate 340 mcg DFE, (6S)-5-Methyl-tetrahydrofolate (as Quatrefolic™) 340 mcg DFE)......680 mcg DFE
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)......15 mg
- Biotin (pure crystalline)......500 mcg
- Potassium (as citrate)......99 mg
- Calcium (as ascorbate, pantothenate, citrate, fumarate, malate and succinate)......50 mg
- Magnesium (as ascorbate, citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate, aspartate and C16 and C18 alkyls)**......100 mg
- Zinc (as picolinate)......25 mg
- Chromium (as picolinate)......200 mcg
- Manganese (as ascorbate)......15 mg
- Molybdenum (as ascorbate)......100 mcg
- Selenium (as l-selenomethionine)......50 mcg
- Vanadium (as citrate)......100 mcg
- Boron (as ascorbate)......2 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)......30 mg
- Quercetin dihydrate (water-soluble bioflavonoid)......100 mg
- L-aspartic acid (magnesium aspartate)......50 mg
- Trimethylglycine (betaine HCl)......50 mg
- Triacontanol (policosonol)......147 mcg
- Hexacosanol (policosonol)......73.5 mcg
- Octacosanol (policosonol)......911.4 mcg
- Citrate......59 mg
- Fumarate......59 mg
- Malate......59 mg
- Succinate......59 mg
- Vegetable Fiber......288 mg
- Croscarmellose......46 mg
- Natural Vanilla......100 mg
- Organic Sunflower Oil......2 mg
*Vitamin E is stated to reinforce the fact that the alpha, beta, gamma, and delta forms of natural tocopherols are used.
**From whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf.
Does Not Contain: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, wax, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates, preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives
- As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tabsules with meals or as directed by your health professional. Best if taken with meals.
- Alternative daily doses: low stress, healthy - 2 tabsules/day, moderate stress/unwell - 3 to 4 tabsules/day
Singh A, Moses FM, Deuster PA: Vitamin and mineral status in physically active men: Effects of a highpotency supplement. Am J Clin Nutr 1992; 55(1): 1-7. 2.
Stephen AI, Avenell A.A systematic review of multivitamin and multimineral supplementation for infection. Hum Nutr Diet 2006 Jun;19(3):179-90. 3.
Traynor NJ, McKenzie RC, Beckett GJ, Gibbs NK Selenomethionine inhibits ultraviolet radiationinduced p53 transactivation. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 2006 Dec;22(6):297-303
Venkateswaran V, Fleshner NE, Klotz LH. Modulation of cell proliferation and cell cycle regulators by vitamin E in human prostate carcinoma cell lines. J Urol 2002 Oct;168(4 Pt 1):1578-82
Our Product Guarantee for Alkaline-for-Life Branded Products*
Alkaline-for-Life formulations are backed by 40 years of clinical nutrition experience.
We only sell professional grade nutrients, meaning that the purity has been tested at a pharmaceutical grade or higher.
Full label disclosure is provided for all Alkaline-for-Life products — no hidden ingredients.
We fully believe that you will love this product and offer a 100%, no-questions-asked money back guarantee if you need to return it for any reason.
The best customer service in natural health! You can speak with our knowledgeable staff if you have any questions about your product. Please call 315-437-9384 if you need assistance.
*Does not apply to other vendors' products that might be sold on this site.