Dr. Susan Brown, PhD, is the best-selling author of The Acid Alkaline Food Guide (translated into 7 languages) and Better Bones, Better Body. She is also a noted researcher, inspirational speaker, and founder of the Center for Better Bones and Alkaline for Life. In her decades of experience, she has authored more than 1,000 articles and produced hundreds of videos on pH balance, the alkaline diet, and natural bone health.
Dr. Brown pioneered the natural approach to bone health for over 30 years. She was the first to prove that using only natural methods, nearly every woman can build strong bones for life. Incorporating her research and the latest science, her six-point natural program including the alkaline diet, exercise, digestion, detoxification, and the 20 key bone building nutrients has helped tens of thousands of women take control of their health and enjoy long, active, happy lives.
If you would like Dr. Brown to be a guest writer or speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DR. BROWN IN THE NEWS
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
NATURAL APPROACHES TO BONE HEALTH
1. Does low bone density increase risk of fracture?
2. What can I do if I'm already taking bone drugs or my doctor says I need them?
3. Do I need bone drugs to reverse the effects of osteoporosis?
4. What nutrients are needed BESIDES just calcium & vitamin D?
5. Can you reverse osteoporosis?
6. Is stress weakening my bones?
7. How can I build bone strength naturally?
8. What is the link between inflammation and osteoporosis?
9. What is your Osteo IQ? A new understanding of bone health
ACID-ALKALINE BALANCE & WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOUR HEALTH
1. What is the link between increased degenerative disease & increased processed foods?
2. What is the alkaline diet? And why is it important?
3. How can you test your pH at home & how do you know if you're successful at achieving pH balance?
4. Alkaline diet myths - "you can't change your blood pH so there's no use trying"
5. Can stress affect your pH balance?
6. Why alkaline water doesn't alkalize
7. The pH of the earth is getting more acidic. What does this mean for your body?
NATURAL APPROACHES TO ALLERY & AUTOIMMUNE
1. What is an allergy/allergic reaction, really?
2. How does the body react to an allergen?
3. How can you enhance the body's natural ability to fight allergies?
4. How to cope with allergies without OTC medication?
5. Could my weak digestion be increasing my allergic reactions?
6. What is the best diet for allergies?
7. What environmental factors in our homes can contribute to allergies?
8. How something you ate weeks ago could be giving you an allergic reaction today