Enhanced CoQ10 (100 mg) 60 softgels
- New and improved formula! — Formerly called "Activated CoQ10"
- The most potent form of CoQ10 available.*
- Micellized CoQ10 in rice bran oil form allows for maximum absorption.*
- Mixed tocopherols (vitamins E) for protection and enhanced action.*
- Gamma oryzanol to build endurance and strength and to help repair the intestinal lining.*
- Contains no ethylene or propylene glycols that burden the liver’s detoxification system and are found in other high uptake CoQ10 products.
- Maintains normal blood sugar levels*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Helps manage gum and periodontal disease*
- One Bottle Lasts 2 Months!
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is present in every cell’s mitochondria. It is a vital component of energy production and an important nutrient for heart health. The body is often not able to manufacture enough of this important nutrient due to toxin build-up or dietary lack of essential nutrients. Enhanced CoQ10 provides CoQ10 in the most efficiently energized, micellized (dispersed into tiny droplets that are most easily assimilated by the body) form available.
Serving Size: One (1) softgel capsule
Number of Servings: 60 - A 2-Month Supply!
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) (from pure palm fruit carotenid oil)......1,380 mcg. RAE
- Vitamins E† (from mixed natural tocopherols)......67 mg.
- Pure Coenzyme Q10 (soluble ubiquinone)......100 mg.
- Rice Bran oil 184 mg.
- Gamma oryzanol 2,208 mcg.
- Kosher gelatin 118 mg.
- Glycerin (vegetable) 54 mg.
- Yellow Beeswax 34 mg.
- Annatto 9 mg.
- Water 30 mg.
- Turmeric Powder 2 mg.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
1. Saini, Rajiv. “Coenzyme Q10: The Essential Nutrient.” Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences, vol. 3, no. 3, 2011, pp. 466–67. PubMed Central, doi:10.4103/0975-7406.84471.
3. Navas, Plácido, et al. “The Importance of Plasma Membrane Coenzyme Q in Aging and Stress Responses.” Mitochondrion, vol. 7 Suppl, June 2007, pp. S34-40. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.mito.2007.02.010.
4. Mortensen, Svend A., et al. “The Effect of Coenzyme Q10 on Morbidity and Mortality in Chronic Heart Failure: Results from Q-SYMBIO: A Randomized Double-Blind Trial.” JACC. Heart Failure, vol. 2, no. 6, Dec. 2014, pp. 641–49. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.jchf.2014.06.008.
5. Lafuente, Rafael, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 and Male Infertility: A Meta-Analysis.” Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, vol. 30, no. 9, Sept. 2013, pp. 1147–56. PubMed, doi:10.1007/s10815-013-0047-5.
6. Ben-Meir, Assaf, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 Restores Oocyte Mitochondrial Function and Fertility during Reproductive Aging.” Aging Cell, vol. 14, no. 5, Oct. 2015, pp. 887–95. PubMed, doi:10.1111/acel.12368.
7. Moon, Ho-Jin, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 Regulates Osteoclast and Osteoblast Differentiation.” Journal of Food Science, vol. 78, no. 5, May 2013, pp. H785-891. PubMed, doi:10.1111/1750-3841.12116.
8. Zheng, Delu, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 Promotes Osteoblast Proliferation and Differentiation and Protects against Ovariectomy-Induced Osteoporosis.” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 17, no. 1, Jan. 2018, pp. 400–07. PubMed, doi:10.3892/mmr.2017.7907.
9. Hargreaves, Iain P., and David Mantle. “Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Fibrosis and Aging.” Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, vol. 1178, 2019, pp. 103–12. PubMed, doi:10.1007/978-3-030-25650-0_6.
10. Tabrizi, Reza, et al. “The Effects of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Blood Pressures Among Patients with Metabolic Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention: The Official Journal of the Italian Society of Hypertension, vol. 25, no. 1, Mar. 2018, pp. 41–50. PubMed, doi:10.1007/s40292-018-0247-2.
11. Fan, Li, et al. “Effects of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Inflammatory Markers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” Pharmacological Research, vol. 119, May 2017, pp. 128–36. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.phrs.2017.01.032.
Our Product Guarantee for Alkaline-for-Life Branded Products*
Alkaline-for-Life formulations are backed by 40 years of clinical nutrition experience.
We only sell professional grade nutrients, meaning that the purity has been tested at a pharmaceutical grade or higher.
Full label disclosure is provided for all Alkaline-for-Life products — no hidden ingredients.
We fully believe that you will love this product and offer a 100%, no-questions-asked money back guarantee if you need to return it for any reason.
The best customer service in natural health! You can speak with our knowledgeable staff if you have any questions about your product. Please call 315-437-9384 if you need assistance.
*Does not apply to other vendors' products that might be sold on this site.