Omega-3's are essential for your body and brain
Our body needs to obtain omega-3s each day from diet and/or supplements. There are three types of omega-3 fats: ALA, EPA, and DHA. EPA and DHA are found in fish and fish oils, and are the most easily absorbed forms of omega-3 fats. Because of this, EPA and DHA are the best forms to supplement with. (1)
In the body, omega-3s are responsible for maintaining integrity of our cell membranes, as well as producing several different signaling molecules that are responsible for communication throughout the body.
Our bodies are designed to consume a ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 fats that is about 1:1-1:5, but today, we are consuming about a 1:20 ratio, which puts our body in an inflammatory state. Therefore, it is important to supplement with omega-3's to help balance out this ratio and decrease inflammation.
How can an omega-3 supplement help you?
• Clinically effective dosage with 1.14g of EPA/DHA PER SOFTGEL
• Sourced from pure anchovy in the South Pacific
• Sourced AND produced in the same location for decreased risk of rancidity
• Full product traceability
• Delivered with mixed tocopherols to prevent lipid oxidation