Activated CoQ10 (100 mg)
- Activated form of CoEnzyme Q10 for enhanced bioavailability*
- Maintains normal blood sugar levels*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- One Bottle Lasts 2 Months!
Ubiquinol CoQ10 is an activated form of CoEnzyme Q10 that offers similar benefits. Like CoQ10, ubiquinol helps support both cellular energy and cardiovascular health, as an antioxidant against lipid peroxidation. Ubiquinol also supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. The ubiquinol form is thought to offer superior bioavailability.
Serving Size: One (1) vegetarian softgel
Number of Servings: 60 - A 2-Month Supply!
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 (Kaneka QH™) (Active form of CoEnzyme Q10)......100 mg
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
1. Saini, Rajiv. “Coenzyme Q10: The Essential Nutrient.” Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences, vol. 3, no. 3, 2011, pp. 466–67. PubMed Central, doi:10.4103/0975-7406.84471.
3. Navas, Plácido, et al. “The Importance of Plasma Membrane Coenzyme Q in Aging and Stress Responses.” Mitochondrion, vol. 7 Suppl, June 2007, pp. S34-40. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.mito.2007.02.010.
4. Mortensen, Svend A., et al. “The Effect of Coenzyme Q10 on Morbidity and Mortality in Chronic Heart Failure: Results from Q-SYMBIO: A Randomized Double-Blind Trial.” JACC. Heart Failure, vol. 2, no. 6, Dec. 2014, pp. 641–49. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.jchf.2014.06.008.
5. Lafuente, Rafael, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 and Male Infertility: A Meta-Analysis.” Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, vol. 30, no. 9, Sept. 2013, pp. 1147–56. PubMed, doi:10.1007/s10815-013-0047-5.
6. Ben-Meir, Assaf, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 Restores Oocyte Mitochondrial Function and Fertility during Reproductive Aging.” Aging Cell, vol. 14, no. 5, Oct. 2015, pp. 887–95. PubMed, doi:10.1111/acel.12368.
7. Moon, Ho-Jin, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 Regulates Osteoclast and Osteoblast Differentiation.” Journal of Food Science, vol. 78, no. 5, May 2013, pp. H785-891. PubMed, doi:10.1111/1750-3841.12116.
8. Zheng, Delu, et al. “Coenzyme Q10 Promotes Osteoblast Proliferation and Differentiation and Protects against Ovariectomy-Induced Osteoporosis.” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 17, no. 1, Jan. 2018, pp. 400–07. PubMed, doi:10.3892/mmr.2017.7907.
9. Hargreaves, Iain P., and David Mantle. “Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation in Fibrosis and Aging.” Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, vol. 1178, 2019, pp. 103–12. PubMed, doi:10.1007/978-3-030-25650-0_6.
10. Tabrizi, Reza, et al. “The Effects of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Blood Pressures Among Patients with Metabolic Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention: The Official Journal of the Italian Society of Hypertension, vol. 25, no. 1, Mar. 2018, pp. 41–50. PubMed, doi:10.1007/s40292-018-0247-2.
11. Fan, Li, et al. “Effects of Coenzyme Q10 Supplementation on Inflammatory Markers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” Pharmacological Research, vol. 119, May 2017, pp. 128–36. PubMed, doi:10.1016/j.phrs.2017.01.032.
Our Product Guarantee for Alkaline-for-Life Branded Products*
Alkaline-for-Life formulations are backed by 40 years of clinical nutrition experience.
We only sell professional grade nutrients, meaning that the purity has been tested at a pharmaceutical grade or higher.
Full label disclosure is provided for all Alkaline-for-Life products — no hidden ingredients.
We fully believe that you will love this product and offer a 100%, no-questions-asked money back guarantee if you need to return it for any reason.
The best customer service in natural health! You can speak with our knowledgeable staff if you have any questions about your product. Please call 315-437-9384 if you need assistance.
*Does not apply to other vendors' products that might be sold on this site.